Now that we are aware of the most probable causes that may have resulted in Mac’s black screen of death, let’s try to fix it. If these devices are damaged, they can cause a black screen on Mac. If you are not a big fan of installing updates regularly, you may be facing issues due to an outdated software or a driver. Whether you are using an iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or any other Mac machine, there are 4 common reasons responsible for the Mac black screen issue. Right-click the corrupted or unopenable Word file and select “Properties”. Founded in 2019, Passvers focuses on providing high-quality password unlocking and system repairing products and services. As a customer-oriented company, by far, we stock firmware ROM have solved tech problems for 5.9 million users worldwide.
- The iPhone/iPad firmware file is a file with the IPSW extension consisting of the system software to maintain the stability and compatibility of your iOS devices.
- This firmware is too old, make sure you have the latest version and try again.
- In addition, you can also try the solutions in this article.
- Please check the file location and access permissions.
- However, they can cause an error on your system if there is any malfunction or damage to the device.
MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Mac) / MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Windows) is just what you are looking for. With this tool, you can quickly recover files without affecting the original data after iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. Even if you need to jailbreak it, please back up all desired data in advance.
- If that doesn’t work, use Stellar Toolkit of iPhone to repair iOS issues in iPhone 12 Pro.
- Therefore, don’t hesitate to ask Apple Support for advice or even send your phone to them for inspection.
- How to define if a Word .docx or .doc file is corrupted or not?
- Simply restarting or rebooting your iPhone can fix failed update error.
- Sometimes there may be a problem with the iPhone connection to the wireless carrier.
Your iTunes encounters bugs, cannot function normally, or you cannot install iTunes to your computer. Under such circumstances, iTunes will not be able to complete the firmware restore process even if it can start the process. It is true that restoring the firmware package will make the phone runs will make your device run more smoothly. The restoring procedures are too complex and you wouldn’t bother to learn them. Before we head to more complicated solutions, the most recommended method is restoring iPhone firmware TunesKit iOS System Recovery. Most importantly, the program can restore your iPhone firmware package without any data loss.
The rest of the process is the same – in Finder/iTunes. When the device is detected in Recovery Mode, you will get an option to restore the iPad. The firmware will be downloaded and installed on the device. Sometimes, the white screen issue on your iPad could be due to the screen magnification settings. If you zoom in on your screen accidentally, it may cause the interface to display improperly.
It’s in the column to the left of the Device Details pane. You may need to scroll down in that column to see this function. Techshift.net has been bringing you the latest technology news, reviews and guides for over 10 years now. Lately, we have been primarily focused on files and file extensions. You try to update your iPhone but fail.